Please click HERE to see the registration procedure (sample).
|Registration Fees||Early Bird||Advanced||Late/ On-site|
|(On or before Jan 21, 2017)||(On or before Feb 15)||(After Feb 15)|
|Student IEEE Members||USD525||USD575||USD650|
* The registration fee covers the following:
- One full registration (i.e., student registrations are NOT full registrations) covers a maximum of two accepted papers by the same registered author. A student registration (applies to both IEEE Student Members and Non-Member Students) covers only one accepted paper. An additional USD300 must be paid by the same author for each additional paper to be presented at the conference and included in the proceedings if the additional paper(s) have no other registered authors.
- Each registration include 1 Conference souvenir, 1 CD (or USB) Proceedings, 1 reception ticket, and 1 banquet ticket. Drinks and food served at the coffee breaks are also free to all registered attendees.
- For papers with more than 6 pages, the author will be required to pay USD300 per page for the extra pages to be included in the conference proceedings.
• 50% of the paid registration fee will be returned (after deduction of any related transaction fees) if the cancellation is made on/before February 28, 2017
• No refund will be given if cancellation is made after February 28, 2017.