If your paper has been accepted by IEEE-NEMS 2017, please read reviewers’ comments and the following instructions carefully in the preparation of your paper for final submission to IEEE-NEMS 2017, before, January 21, 2017.
At least one author has to register and attend the Conference to present the paper. Registration webpage
ALL authors with accepted abstracts or papers should submit their (1) final 4-6 pages final full paper in PDF with IEEE Conference paper format and (2) completed copy right forms by January 21, 2017 for inclusion in the conference technical digests, proceedings and IEEE Xplore database. IEEE-NEMS full papers published in the Xplore Database are EI indexed.
- Final Full Paper (4 to 6 pages) Submission
NOTE: Authors with accepted abstracts may choose to submit their full papers (4 to 6 pages) and completed copyright forms by January 21, 2017 for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database. *IEEE-NEMS full papers published in the Xplore Database are EI indexed.
- Full paper Preparation & Submission:
(1) The final camera-ready full paper should be a PDF file using A4 size papers. The templates and instructions for MS Word and LaTex can be found on the IEEE – Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings page.
(2) Convert your full paper to a PDF file.
(3) Complete the e-copyright form in the system.
(4) Upload your final 4 to 6 page full paper.
IMPORTANT: Your submission will NOT be included in the conference proceedings nor in the IEEE Xplore database if you do not follow the general guidelines above on the requirements of the layout and templates for IEEE-NEMS full papers.